Table of Contents
- 1. Hermès – Top one of the most popular women’s bags brands
- 1.1. Hermès Jane Birkin – one of the most popular women’s bags made by Hermès
- 1.2. Other most popular women’s bags made by Hermès
- 2. Gucci – Top two of the the most popular women’s bags brands
- 2.1. Gucci GG Marmont – one of the most popular women’s bags made by Gucci
- 2.2. Other most popular women’s bags made by Gucci
- 3. Chanel- one of the most popular women’s bags brands
- 4. Louis Vuitton- one of the most popular women’s bags brands
- 5. Prada- one of the most popular women’s bags brands
The fashion world is being widened as the time goes by. There are some high-end brands that created popular bags that then became a trend in the fashion world. If you have been wondering who they are and what their most popular women’s bags are, let’s find out with us.
1. Hermès – Top one of the most popular women’s bags brands
Hermès was originally founded in Paris in 1837 and had been through six artisans generations. It now became one of the most popular women’s bags brands. The company owned 51 production sites, opened 306 international network stores in 45 nations.
- The overview of the most popular women’s bags of Hermès: As the best women’s bag brand manufacturer, Hermes has always been warmly welcomed by the aristocracy. This brand has always been one of the leading icons of fashion and luxury.
- The characteristics of most popular women’s bags by Hermès’s: The materials used by Hermes for their bags are always rare leathers meticulously made by professional French craftsmen. Each bag undergoes a careful selection process along with 48 hours of carefully crafted.
- The most popular women’s bags by Hermès stitched to the freedom to create and the requirements to the materials. Thus, all of the Hermès products have the elegance and stability to the change of time that is least to be presented by other brands.
- The most popular women’s bags made by Hermès were carefully handmade by the deft artisans. Therefore, there is a refinement into each of the Hermès products.
- Hermès gives their artisans the right to be creative. The brand’s products go along with its humanist values, high standards, ethics and aesthetic.
1.1. Hermès Jane Birkin – one of the most popular women’s bags made by Hermès
This is one of the most well-known bags by the brand, made in 1984 and inspired after a saying of a French singer.
This Hermès Birkin bag design was inspired by a French singer, Jane Birkin after she and the Hermès founder, Jean Louis Dumas were sitting next to each other on a plane and she compared not having an oversized bag to carry her necessities. This then became a trend for all fashionista, especially the upper classes to show off their styles. It then became a hot item and ranked the highest in the most popular women’s bags categories, pushing the sales for the brand.
However, in 2015, the famous singer requested the brand to remove her name from their most iconic product lines and Hermès replied by guaranteeing the slaughter standards set forth by veterinary experts and the Fish and Wildlife Service and with rules established under the auspices of the United Nations, under the 1973 Washington Convention for the Protection of Endangered Species.
1.2. Other most popular women’s bags made by Hermès
Hermès Birkin owns not one but many famous production lines. We should mention Hermès Kelly, Hermès Constance, Hermès Evelyn,…. You can seek for them here:
- Inspired by the design of Haut à Courroies in 1892.
- Designed by Robert Dumas.
- Became a hot item after worn by Grace Kelly in the movie by Alfred Hitchcock in 1954 and 1956, when Grace used the bag to cover her pregnancy belly.
- Another “best seller” item from Hermès. It was hunted by the President of the United States, John.F.Kennedy as a gift to his wife.
- This bag has the trendy lock which is made by the shape of letter H for the first letter of the brand.
- The Hermès bag has trendy colors to use either on a daily basis or at night parties.
- This Evelyn bag is an unisex style with an unique shape.
- It has a main compartment and removable strap that has the same color.
- The brand logo is punched in the front.
2. Gucci – Top two of the the most popular women’s bags brands
Gucci bags have been used by many powerful women in history, playing a significant role in the history of fashion. Most of its bags cost from $900 to $3,000 and raised every year, adding to its rarity and exclusivity.
- An overview of the most popular women’s bags by Gucci: Gucci is a high-fashion brand that is familiar to not only women but also men. Gucci’s headquarters is located in Italy and is owned by Kering. The Gucci Logo looks simple, sophisticated but luxurious and contributes to an unmistakable class of its designs.
- The characteristics of the most popular women’s bags by Gucci: Gucci women’s handbags always have a simple design and few textures but are incredibly luxurious and trendy. Feminine and elegant ladies will always want to own for themselves designs with novel and stylish designs but still retain the classic and luxury features that create the brand’s own character.
2.1. Gucci GG Marmont – one of the most popular women’s bags made by Gucci
This is one of the most iconic bags that has ever been made by Gucci for its small shape and capability. It is now available in 4 colors to fit all outfits and occasions.
This bag was designed in the 1970s. Since it was released, it became a huge hit in the fashion world and ranked one of the most popular women’s bags back then. It was made of quilting leather and decorated with a GG logo in front with chain straw. It gives the sophisticated girl vibes for the soft material, soft square shape and small size. There are four colors now available: black, white, dusty pink and red.
This Gucci GG Marmont is being worn by one of the most famous models, Kendall Jenner on her daily basis.
Another celebrity, actress Dakota Johnson wearing the red Gucci GG Marmont.
2.2. Other most popular women’s bags made by Gucci
Besides that, Gucci also owns other popular bag lines, such as Gucci Dionysus, Gucci Padlock or Gucci Sylvie and they could range from $1,550 to $2,490. These are some pictures of them:
- This Gucci bag is made of canvas with pretty patterns.
- The lock is designed as a square and it has two chain straps attached on the top.
- This Sylvie bag is designed with a clamshell attatched a chain, bringing a different look. The strap has the mixture color of green and red, a signature of Gucci.
- The snakeskin pattern gives an opulent appearance to the owners.
3. Chanel- one of the most popular women’s bags brands
Chanel was founded in 1909-1910 by Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel. Chanel handbags are recognized as one of the most popular women’s bags because they range in price from $2,100 to $261,000. The price of Chanel handbags typically rises every year.
- The overview of the most popular women’s bags made by Chanel: This fashion manufacturer is regarded as one of the proudest high-end fashion brands in the French fashion industry. More than any other brand, embodies many of the quintessential elements of the previous era’s fashion industry.
- The characteristics of the most popular women’s bags from Chanel: Chanel handbags are sought after by many fashionistas around the world. The handbags of Gucci are famous for their signature Matelassé embroidery pattern. Chanel’s handbag lines always give the wearer a classy, fashionable look and are always an indispensable item in the collection of feminine and mature women’s handbags.
3.1. Chanel 2.55 – one of the most popular women’s bags made by Gucci
Named after the year, the Chanel 2.55 was designed in 1955 by Gabrielle Chanel. After 57 years, it is still the most iconic design of Gucci, worn by elite class people, such as Blake Lively and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Made of medium size soft velvet leather, this bag shows elegance of the owner at the first glance. This Gucci design has one lock and two straws to be worn on your shoulder or as a crossbody bag, marking one of the most popular women’s bags in the fashion icons.
One of the most beautiful actresses of Hollywood, Blake Lively wearing her blue Chanel Reissue 2.55.
Rachel Bilson and her Chanel Reissue 2.55.
3.2. Other most popular women’s bags made by Chanel
Other products from Chanel: Chanel Classic, Chanel Gabrielle, Chanel Wallet on Chain and so forth. They are all have high-end quality.
- This Chanel bag is made of leather and has a trapezium shape.
- The lozenge patterns took two thirds of the design. This bag has two straps and the logo is hung on the zip closure strap.
- The bag’s name said it all. This Chanel bag is designed as an oversized hand wallet and the logo is on the button closure position. It also has the gold crossbody chain.
- The tone of Blue on this bag elevates the elegance of the appearance.
4. Louis Vuitton- one of the most popular women’s bags brands
Louis Vuitton (LV) is one of the most popular women’s bags brands in the globe with a long history of development and sustainable form. A Louis Vuitton bag typically costs between $1,100 and $100,000.
- The overview of the most popular women’s bags made by LV: Louis Vuitton was founded in 1854 in Paris, France. With a long history of development and sustainable form, LV is currently one of the most expensive and famous brands in the international fashion arena.
- The characteristics of the most popular women’s bags from LV: LV bags always carry traditional and distinctive logo prints but it does not lose its fashion and modernity. The logo is the most distinctive and characteristic highlight of this brand, both bringing its quality and creating brand identity.
4.1. LV Neverfull – one of the most popular women’s bags made by Louis Vuitton
Investing in a Neverfull bag will be worthy because is it designed by a well-known brand but does not cost much, plus you can use it for multiple purposes.
This beautiful shoulder bag is one of the designs by Louis Vuitton in 2007. Soon after it was released, it became the symbol of vintage style for the color brown and the brand’s logo patterns. This bag is capable of being used both for work and travel.
This is Hilary Duff and Sofia Vergara with their Louis Vuitton Neverfull on a daily basis.
4.2. Other most popular women’s bags from Louis Vuitton
Other products from LV: Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis, Louis Vuitton Alma Bag, Louis Vuitton Petite Malle. You can take a look here:
- This LV Pochette Metis is made of real cowhide leather.
- The LV logo is printed in the center of the flap pocket and other patterns decorated around.
- This Petite Malle bag from Louis Vuitton is made in a box shape and has a magnetic closure.
- The main material is leather and lined with sheepskin.
5. Prada- one of the most popular women’s bags brands
Prada is a fashion brand from Italy and specializes in producing high-end items for men and women such as bags, shoes, accessories and so on. A Prada handbag can cost from $3,200 to $1,270, depending on the style, size, and material.
- The overview of the most popular women’s bags made by Prada: As an expensive Italian fashion brand, Prada specializes in producing high-end items for men and women such as bags, shoes, accessories,… with quality handcrafted products made from high-quality materials and precise. Until now, Prada has risen to the pinnacle of fashion and become one of the top fashion brands.
- The characteristics of Prada’s most popular women’s bags: With the typical main color tones of black, gray, brown, and cream, Prada’s handbag lines always give users an elegant, personality, unique but no less classic and luxurious look.
5.1. Galleria – one of the most popular women’s bags made by Prada
Galleria is the type of bags to think of if we mention Prada leather bags and Saffiano bags. It is sold for about $3000, a worthy investment.
This simple solid pink handbag is made of Saffiano leather and according to the reviews, is incredibly roomy for your stuff. Besides, its outstanding gold zip and logo brings out not only the simpleness but also the luxury to the owners.
Taylor Swift along with her friend, Gigi Hadid both wearing a Prada Galleria with two different colors.
5.2. Other most popular women’s bags from Prada
One is not enough. Let’s take a look at other Prada products like: Re-edition Nylon Mini Bag, Prada Double Bag, Prada Odette,…
- This bag is made of innovative Re-Nylon.
- Its size gives an actively look to the owner and simpleness because of the solid color and attached logo.
- This bag is made of leather with solid color, two hand straps and an adjustable crossbody strap.
- There is a name tag attached on the hand strap and brand’s logo is put on the front.
- This bag has a unique shape of a round geometric, made of calfskin and lined with nylon fabric.
- The elegant blue color gives the simple look as well as the luxuriousness.